The trek is now over and 20 out of 28 participants made it to the very top of Africa. Everyone gave their absolute all and had a fabulous time in the process.
To celebrate our achievement and to thank all those who have supported us (and put up with us) throughout the year, we’re holding a celebration fundraising evening at the Bluebell in Dodworth, Barnsley on the 11th November and we hope you’ll be able to join us.
A fun evening at a great venue including;
– Slideshow and short talk on the trek
– Cheque presentation ceremony to Barnsley Hospice
– Live comedian (Ray Crawford)
– Magician (Liam Carroll)
– Raffle, coin slides and other activities
– Bar, DJ and dancefloor until late
For more details and to purchase tickets please visit www.bkct.eventbrite.com